- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exerciser’s water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Auto Stop:Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™
- Fully complements exerciser’s natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: Yes. New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Power-Factor Correction Next generation motor drive system draws up to 30% less amps resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr,, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: No
- Standard Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- 27 Programs
- Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K , Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Electronic Readouts: 20
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.
- Ethernet Cable Required to enable Preva Network Capabilities
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- International 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Cord Length: 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Handrail Length: 24 inches / 61 cm
- Roller Diameter: 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Speed Range: .5 – 16 mph / .8 – 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Black Pearl
- Running Surface (L X W) 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 83 inches / 211 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 68.5 inches / 174 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 430 lbs / 195 kg