A premium elliptical cross-trainer that combines expert biomechanics, a natural-feeling motion and quiet operation. Extensive biomechanics research has created an elliptical workout where every stride feels smooth and comfortable. The result is an inviting, low-impact cardio option for a wide range of exercisers.
- iPod and iPhone Compatibility – Seamless iPod and iPhone integration allows users to make audio/video selections and watch videos directly on the LCD screen.
- Virtual Trainer Help users – meet their goals and provide motivating encouragement and feedback on progress.
- Quiet Drive Technology – Ensures a quiet workout environment.
- Oversized Pedals – The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8″ pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
- At-Your-Fingertips – Resistance Controls Located on the bullhorns to allow users to easily adjust workout intensity.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse™ – digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and
- Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “hands free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap).
- Motivating Workout Variety HeartRate+™ – workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Goal-based workouts allow users to set personal goals, while Cross-
- Train Reverse and Cross-Train Aerobic modes utilize machine-generated prompts to keep users motivated.
- Self-Powered – Convenience Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Resistance Levels: 26
- Cup Holders: Yes
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals: Yes.
- Support Handlebars: Yes.
- On-the-Fly Programming: Yes.
- Nike + iPod Compatibility: Yes.
- Programmable Go System (Walk-Jog-Run): Yes.
- Marathon Mode: Manager-Defined (unlimited workout time).
- User Units Selection: mph/kph and lbs/kg.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Stride Length: 20″ (50.8cm).
- Approximate Weight: 242 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 88.1″x 65″x 30.7″.
Condition: This unit has been refurbished and is serviced by our technicians. We always aim to highlight any cosmetic issues, and if you would like more information or images of any particular aspect of the product please get in touch.
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty