- Min Speed: 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed: 14 mph (23 kph)
- Belt and Deck System: DX3™
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Compatible Devices: iPod mini / iPod nano / iPod / iOS 4.3 & above / Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich & above
- Ergobar: Yes
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required) / Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich & above
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification: Yes
- Walk, Jog, Run: Yes
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: Yes
- FOR ALL SE, SE3 and SE3HD standard DTV for live channels via Coax connector available. IPTV and other options must be purchased, installed and configured through Life Fitness technicians themselves.
- Goals Based:
– Time, Distance, Calories, Climb (Flat Terrain, Hill Terrain, Rolling Hills, Random Terrain)
– Heart Rate (Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval)
– 2-Speed Interval
– Fitness Tests: Life Fitness Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery
– Interactive Courses (varies)
– RunSocial Courses (varies)
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Discover SE3 Console Specs:
- Console Screen Type: LCD surface capacitive touch screen
- Discover SE3 LCD Touch Screen Size: 19” diagonal (Treadmill); 16:9 ratio
- LCD Touch Screen Power Requirement: 20.5 -25.5 VDC @ 3.5 A
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specification dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Easy To Remove 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack: Yes
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C – 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C – 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% – 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Speed Range (Treadmill): 0.5 – 14.0 mph / 0.8 – 23 kph
- Incline Levels (Treadmill): 15
- USB Device Charging: Can be used in combination with Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning and Android micro-USB cables to charge compatible devices.
- Broadcast Receiver Capabilities:
– NTSC/ATSC or PAL/DVB-T/DVB-T2 or NTSC/ISDB-T (three separate tuners).
– Japan has its own tuner due to conditional access card (B-CAS).
– NTSC/ATSC supports PAL-M and PAL-N (unique PAL encoding for Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay where no digital broadcasting is available).
– PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2 tuner supports PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM-B/G, SECAM- D/K and DVB-T/-T2.
- Treadmill sound pressure level: Less then 70 db(A) at 7.5 MPH (12 KMPH), at user’s ear position, belt unloaded. Noise emission under load is higher than without load.”
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 in x 24.75 in x 18.25 in (177.8 mm x 628.65 mm x 463.55 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.2 lbs (9 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.48 in x 20.75 in x 15.35 in (114 mm x 527 mm x 390 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7 kg)
- Running Surface Length: 60 in (153cm)
- Running Surface Width: 22 in (56cm)
- Motor System: 4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Weight: 444 lb (202 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 in x 37 in x 62.25 in (204 cm x 94 cm x 159 cm)